Thursday, October 8, 2015

115 Days To Go

Hey all!
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive. I have 115 days until my program starts and I can't wait for those days to just fly by already. I'm keeping busy with school and work, which is helping me stay distracted so that's a good thing. This blog is probably going to stay pretty dead up until I actually start my program, to be honest. I am going to make it my goal to make at least one post every two weeks or so before my arrival date, so we'll see how that goes. I am starting to work on  my DCP bucket list, and that will probably be my next post. If you have any recommendations for my bucket list please let me know in the comments below. I'm trying to stay a float in school but it's so hard to concentrate with Disney on the brain, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way! I just have to keep reminding my self to keep up the hard work and in 17 more weeks I will be in Walt Disney World for the first time in my life. 17 more weeks until I am living out one of my dreams. In just 17 more weeks my life will begin and I can't wait for that day to be here! Until then, I'll try to focus on school and work, while also trying to keep you guys updated on life back home. Hope everyone is have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day/night and I will talk at you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment